Tuesday, September 6, 2011

She's Home

Gracelynn is home.  I thought it would make me feel better, but it didn't.  I do feel more "whole" now that she is finally laid to rest with us....but the pain is still there.  I promised pictures, and here they are:

Here is her tiny little urn.
And here is the footprint and handprint plaque that I made from the molds the hospital took.  Her hands and feet were so tiny and so precious.


Here is the outfit she wore at the hospital. 
They provided it to us and let us keep it, of course.


Finally, here I am holding her hand with just my finger.


I finally ordered the vinyl I needed for her bench where we keep her things. 
This is the saying that will go on the top of the bench where it lifts up.  

"A life so brief, a baby so small
had the power to touch us all"

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  I would love for you to continue to pray for my family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment